Monday, December 12, 2011

Inspiration: Our Pictures Of Our Favorite Shots We Took From Art Basel

Here is a photo recap of our recent trip to The International Art Show: Art Basel.


I was really drawn to the geometric shapes from all of these pieces. I love the way inspiration from art translates into a creative spark for hair! I think it's so important to find inspiration in alternative outlets outside of the industry. 

Essentially this blog will act as an inspirational board for a look I will create! From this point I will build a design element on a head form and create a look inspired by all of the works showcased on this post. From the head form I will use my "map" to create the look on a block (mannequin). I will showcase the process of this design from start to finish. My hope is that this will promote you to do the same! Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment