Want those beautiful bouncy beach waves to your hair in under 2 minutes?
Here is a quick step by step. Following these steps will give you beautiful beach size waves with a hint of glamor, but PERFECT for everyday.
If your hair is dirty or needs to be cleansed prior to styling follow these first 3 steps. If your hair is clean or ready to be heat styled with an iron skip steps 1-3 and start with step 4.
1. Shampoo and Condition your hair with a voluminous shampoo and conditioner. I use Redken Body full of course!
2. Apply a serum based and a voluminous based styling product to your hair.
3. Blow dry with a large round brush with maximum smoothness and volume.
4. Apply a heat styling agent to dry hair.
5. Take a 3 inch section Vertically coming straight out from the side of your head, starting on the left side and working around your head in a counter clockwise manner for the following sections.
6. With a 1 and 1/2 inch iron and the barrel of your iron pointing up roll the hair towards your face and stop just after the half way point of the section.
7. Repeat around the head until you reach the other side of your ear.
8. Apply one dot size of serum in your hands and lightly break up your curl, spray with hair spray for added hold.