Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ashlee Simpsons New Hair: What Do You Think?


Ashlee Simpson hits our blog again. She has an impact on us and an excitement when it comes to hair fashion!

Her Husband band rocker, Pete Wentz, posted a twitter pic saying how much he loved Ahslee's new hair.

What do you think?

My thoughts?: Well I think it's fabulous! For two reasons

1. It will drive people into the salon! I mean this is such a statement and such an amazing look! We are seeing a lot of stars bring their long luscious locks to a short pixie from Michelle Williams to Carey Mullingan to of course Ashlee Simpson. This very well may be the start of a wonderful trend!

2. She looks amazing! I think she is becoming quite the fashionista and with this look, she does it again!


1 comment:

  1. I think she looks hot, Although the long mermaid, locks were veryy Sexy!

    ReplyDelete