That's O.K. Here is one last hurrah. This is the last Hair Stylist Halloween Costume Post for the year.
If your looking for something fun with attitude and looking to have fun with your hair try this one on for size:
Courtesy of: idolator.com
Pop stars and outrageous outfits go hand in hand, which makes it oh-so easy to dress up as one for Halloween. Having trouble deciding which artist to choose from? We’re back to help you handpick the most iconic ensembles from 2011 and give you some tips on how to recreate them. As always, save us a fun-size candy bar from your trick-or-treat bag as thanks. (Just no, Smarties please!)
Today, we’ll walk you through how to add a splash of pink to your Halloween bash with our Nicki Minaj costume guide. Jump below to check it out.“Super Bass” Nicki Minaj:Here’s what you’ll need:
- A pink wig (like this one from Nicki’s site)
- White rib tank top or men’s undershirt
- Distressed jean cutoffs (be sure to roll them down like the Harajuku Barbie)
- Hot pink Doc Martens
- And of course a prominently displayed yellow push-up bra (like this sassy lady from Victoria’s Secret) with matching undies.
MTV VMA Barbie:
What you’ll need:
- Since a blonde and pink beehive might be hard to track down, opt for a solid pink one instead.
- White tights
- White over the knee socks
- Grab a colored surgical mask and some markers and go crazy.
- From there literally anything goes. Raid Babies R Us and grab everything you can find, hit up a dumpster and pull out anything bright and shiny, use a vinyl shower curtain to make a dress.
- Don’t want to shell out $100 for an ice cream cone necklace like Nicki’s or $80 for the rapper’s infamous pink fried chicken wing? Just nab a plastic chicken wing keychain and spray paint it pink!
Pink Friday Minaj:
What you’ll need: