Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Twilight Star Cam Gigandet (James) Goes Blonde

Actor Cam Gigandet who played the role of James in Twilight decided to change his look. It seems like he did it on a whim and decided to put his hair in the hands of his sister, who is a stylist.

"It was just for fun. I just needed something different," Gigandet elaborated. “My sister does hair and she's great at it, but this is the first I've ever trusted her to do something.”

Not so sure about this one, but I figured it was relevant. 

What does he think?

"This is kind of the first day that people are finding out. It's only been a couple of days, but we'll see."


I would love to hear what you think.


3 comments:

  1. Don't like the color to yellow! Doesn't look sexy enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he needs a toner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrible. His sis needs to be kept away from his hair!

    ReplyDelete