Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Canes Film Festival Brings Summer Trends and Insight!

With the summer coming, a new season of trends in hair fashion is sure to arise. What better way to get a sneak peak of these looks at Canes Film Festival.

This is one of the most premiere film festival in the world and it's located right off the coast of France. 

So it's not only about the movies its about the beach! 

Here are some of my favorite looks and my thoughts!:

I love Gwen Stefani with this look! The texture is awesome. It is definitely a look we have seen before but some how she always seems to make it different. This is a perfect look for a night out after a full day at the beach.

Elizabeth Olsen is rocking a 20's inspired style. This look is always fun! It's casual yet defined. You will see a lot of casual elegance from my grouping of pics.

Tilda Swinton gives her short DO an interesting look. It's a little more dressed up and has great structure.

I love this look worn on Uma Thurman! It is a perfect way to throw up your beach worn hair and make it elegant!

We have to talk about color! In doing so, I love this summer blonde! I highly recommend replicating Clemence Posey color this summer.  
 
Very similar to Gwen Stefani's look, Karolina Kurkova rocks out the texture. This look clearly has a little more elegance and sophistication. However, I love them both. If your looking for something a little more done, this is the look for you! Once again perfect for a night out after a full day at the beach!



No comments:

Post a Comment