Monday, May 23, 2011

Do You Love Red Hair? If You Said Yes! Check Out These Trends & Red Formulas!!

I Love Red Heads! So I am constantly looking for new trends, concepts, ideas and anything else to change my Red Head formulas for the season.

In doing so I found a great article that shares a lot! This was a great article so make sure to Check It Out!

Before you do so.... I took the liberty of showing the pictures in our blog and giving you my interpretation of each look and some formula ideas. So with out any further waiting............

Everything I am seeing from these shots are Natural, Natural, Natural! Lets take those reds, incorporate some copper or gold and bring out the beauty of Natural Looking Red Heads.

Florence - From Florence & The Machine
I Love This Color!! I also love her music! With that said this color is great. It gives you a lot of vibrancy with a lot of Natural based tonalities. My formula: 1 & 1/2 oz 7 level Copper - 1/4 oz level 7 Brown Gold - 1/4 Orange Kicker (optional for added intensity)



Blake Lively

A Perfect Strawberry Blonde! My formula: 1 & 1/2 oz 9 Natural Gold - 1/2 oz 9 Gold Orange. Want to spice it up? Add a few blonde highlights with some foils to create added dimension.


 Christina Hendricks
She has been rocking this for a while and it still isn't old! My formula: 1 & 1/4 oz 6 level Copper - 1/2 oz 6 level Red Brown - 1/4 oz 7 level Neutral Gold


 Karen Elson
Very similar to the others, but a slight change to the formula. My formula: 1 1/4 oz 7 level Copper - 1/2 oz level 6 Red Brown - 1/4 Orange Kicker 



If you have any thoughts or other ideas for these formulas; We would love to hear them! Feel free to leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment