Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Winona Ryder: 10.29.1971

Randomly trying to find something interesting to blog about- I happen to find out that today is the birthday of 1990's movie girl Winona Ryder.


 Now I know that Winona isn't what we would call "current," but growing up she had many movies that were part of my life: Beetlejuice, Welcome Home Roxy Carmichael, Mermaids, Reality Bites, Little Women, Edward Scissorhands...



As I was looking through endless pics of her on the internet I started to realize how much she influenced (or was influenced) by fashion through the years. Kudos for her for changing it up and keeping it new and fresh.



Sexy and Confident Winona
Older, Wiser, Hotter 2010 GQ Magazine Winona
So I guess this was a nice throw back to the 90's for me...and welp, since the 90s are in, maybe Winona will continue to inspire us in the fashion world.

If you have a minute check out all the looks she has pulled off.

Happy Birthday Winona!

No comments:

Post a Comment