Thursday, October 27, 2011

TiEd ThE KnOt- Too HOt tO TrOt BrAidS!!!!

Not to toot my own horn...but what is the point in saying that when I am actually up on a trend, kudos to me. (I'm not as cocky as I seem- give a girl a break.) So I was just browsing hair styles for fancy like occasions and stumbled upon this little pic:


What I am trying to get it as that I recently got married, hitched, tied the knot, ball and chain, yadda yadda yadda- and cliche as it was, it was the best day of my life. Anyways- the hair styles for my ladies had all kinds of braid like elements. One girl had the middle bottom pic look- a little bit Swedish Heide meets NYC, One of my girls had the top middle look, all of my flowers girls had the middle row left pic hairstyle- so cute by the way. I love the whimsy and care free look that messy braids create. It is so "I really don't give a crap about my hair because I have better things to do- but it somehow looks totally awesome." If you don't agree- next time you are off to a high society function- or a bingo game with some hot 80 year olds- throw that hair into a messy care free braid and just wait- next time you are out, I guarantee someone will be sporting the same 'do they saw on you!

1 comment: