Wednesday, September 14, 2011

J. Crew - Check it Out

Here are some cool shots of the J. Crew Collection (w/ some thoughts).






I personally love J. Crew. It fits quite well into my personal style, but I think that's besides the point. 

What I think is so much fun about J. Crew is the way their clothes always seem to work, no matter the season. As their saying goes.. timeless looks that fit with the trends.

Marissa Webb was quoted saying "We don't want to be disposable fashion,"  I love it.

So I think when we look at this collection it really just falls right into line with who they are. Maybe it's not anything we haven't seen before, but its a blend of new colors and designs; and in the world of J. Crew it's an exciting new creation that is simple and chic!

The hair was cool and simple. Something that I thought was fun, was that they used a middle part for a lot of their girls wearing a pony. I think again, it falls into line with who they are. Perfect for that simple girl who has an amazing sense of fashion and style who is into pieces that are timeless. 



No comments:

Post a Comment