Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christina Aguileras Outfit Might Have Been A Must Not; But I Loved Her Hair And I Say A Must Hot


The title pretty much sums it all up.

From what I have seen around the WWW it seems most of the Internet has claimed Christina Aguilera the worst dressed at the AMA's last night. That's cool and well I kind of get it. But.....

I Loved Her Hair. Great texture and volume; You can't go wrong!


I liked it so much, I figured I would do a little how to style inspired by Christina Aguilera's hair from the AMA's.

The style is more about creating the texture she had. Once you get the texture you can have fun with it! I made it super messy and big - Think modern 1980's big hair! Is that an oxymoron? Or is it just not even possible? Well..... You decide:

Wear it big. Wear it small. Do what you feel, just have fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment