Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another Favorite Of Fashion Week

Eiji Salon for Moroccanoil & Nyasha Zimucha design this winning look for Zang Toi @ Fashion Week.

I love it!

What an elegancy. Quite the fantasy bride right? Maybe I am cliche, but I guess when I see volume and texture it always is exciting on the runway.

What does this tell us about fashion and inspiration for the future? Well I can say volume has not been the topic of my blog posts but I think the loose messy vibe of the style is very connected to what I have written about.

Personally as a hair stylist, volume isn't exactly something I can have to much of. Do you agree?

I would say if this is any indication of what's to come, it's to say that volume never dies and loose "lazy" sexy elegant hair is very fun!

Here is a fun backstage look from the folks at stylelist.com

"

Photo: Stephen Lovekin, Getty Images for IMG

A model backstage at Zang Toi Spring 2011. Photo: Stephen Lovekin, Getty Images for IMG



GET THE LOOK - HAIR: All products by Moroccanoil. Eiji used real human hair extensions and wigs, which means they can be styled and take shape just like normal hair. Use a flat iron to make strands shiny, and then back comb gently, adding Luminous Hair Spray as you go for hold and lift. Set with large pin curls, allow to cool, and then take pins out. Finish with Curl Control Cream on the ends for a silky look and feel

No comments:

Post a Comment