If you are looking to give your guests a few fun ways to wear their hair in a quick chignon, this is great because its very soft, asymmetrical & messy.
You can offer a quick tutorial in the salon of how to do this and give them a great day to night look with a long layered hair cut!
Heres a quick step by step of how to achieve this look:
1. Blow dry with a Medium Hold Blow Drying Gel/Lotion
2. When blow drying the hair focus on creating a side part that is most flattering for the facial shape.
3. Section out a diagonal forward section in the bang area, creating a triangle.
4. Slightly back comb this area to achieve more control.
5. Brush the hair into a low asymmetrical low pony tail resting at the opposite side of the parting at the nape and secure pony with an elastic.
6. Back comb the ends of the pony to create maxium volume and form hair into desired style of the chignon.