Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Marc Jacobs Strikes Big @ Fashion Week: 70's Vibe & Hair That Is "Oh So Great!"

I am quite the fan of Marc Jacobs whether we are talking about this years fashion or every year. He just seems to hit home runs in my book. This year he showcased his style with a 70's vibe.

As far as the hair is concerned it always captivates the energy that I like. I mean come on, I am a hairstylist, I know it's always about the garments and selling an idea of a woman, but I love anything and everything avant-garde.

What I love at this years fashion show is that the hair wasn't over the top. It showcased a lot of elegant avant-garde texture. It portrays a confident woman that lives in a world of fantasy. What is not to love about that.

I do seem like an ongoing book in the fact that I am talking about texture this year, but it is here. Most of what I have seen is that "lazy texture." This is incorporating a much more advanced elegant style while at the same time bringing in a vibe from the 70's.

Want More... Check out this array of pictures at BakersFeildNow.

No comments:

Post a Comment