Friday, September 3, 2010

Jacquelyn Jablonski Has Gray Hair!!


Jacquelyn Jablonski by Catherine Servel for Telegraph Magazine August 2010


JACQUELYN JABLONSKI RECENTLY DID AN EDITORIAL FOR TELEGRAPH THAT YOU MUST SEE

These pictures give me goose bumps, as should they to you! What a wonderful homage to the 60's. This really helps to showcase the true force that our generations of the world of fashion are creating. Fashion will always repeat itself. Of course. However, how refreshing it is to see these pictures.

These pictures not only depict the iconic fashion figure of the 1960's, they show the iconic woman of the 60's today.

Look, we all know this "Mad Men" craze is in. However, in my opinion I have yet to see a real edge to it in the world of hair like I have this editorial. We have seen this with the clothes... just not quite there with the hair. The hair has always been just 60's. This creates something so much more. It is so refreshing to my eyes to see this woman. If I was a woman this would be the woman I would want to be. What ever the decade. 60's 70's 10's. Perfect!

Please check out the rest of this editorial:


No comments:

Post a Comment